Cookie Monster Sesame Street

Sunday 22 February 2015

Sorry late..

TL 18 Lorong Mulia
Jalan Pasar
86400 Parit Raja
Johor

29 January 2015

Human Resource Manager
Unit No 23A-06, Level 23A
Menara Landmark, No. 12
Jalan Ngee Heng
80000 Johor Bahru, Johor
Tel: (60) 7 221 3285

Dear Sir/Madam,

APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF A COMPUTER FORENSIC

Having come to know that there is a vacancy in your company for the work that i want to ask the office near you.I submit my application to you for your consideration.

I heard so much about your rapidly growing company and i would consider it a privilege to work with you.I hope you will give me the opportunity to interview to convince you of my suitability as your employees in you company.

If i am considered for the job, I shall be glad to attend an interview at any time convenient to you.

Faithfully

afiq

Muhd Afiq Bin Bahrin

No comments :

Post a Comment